Learn how the communications teams at Microsoft uses a mix of live events, Yammer, and new media tools to engage employees and connect leadership at our upcoming webcasts. You’ll hear from Microsoft Communications and HR leaders sharing their insights and challenges in a new Modern Communications webinar series and join the conversation to discuss what cultural transformation looks like for your organization.
Webcast episode schedule:
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 – Role of Communications in transformation of a company
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 – Connecting leaders and employees: helping leaders and managers become better communicators
- Wednesday, May 29, 2019 – Powerful storytelling: creating engaging content and driving narrative
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019 – Empowering employees to be smart advocates for the company
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019 – Driving effective internal communication campaigns
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019 – Using employee feedback and data to drive impactful communications
Sign-up once for access to all the episodes and watch them as they air or afterward on demand. You’ll also be able to participate in the Q&A or reach out to Microsoft team directly to discuss their journey in more detail or to share your own learnings.